PASIG CITY, May 14 -- The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) is set to conduct reblocking and repairs on several roads in Metro Manila this weekend.
The road reblocking, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) told the PIA-NCR, will begin on Friday, May 14 at 11 p.m. until May 17.
The Department of Public Works and Highways, the MMDA said, will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight, on the following roads:
1. EDSA (Northbound) near corner Kaingin Road, Quezon City, northbound
2. EDSA (Southbound), opposite of Trinoma Mall, second lane from sidewalk, southbound
3. EDSA (Southbound), Cloverleaf, EDSA (SB) to A. Bonifacio Avenue, first lane from sidewalk
4. C5 Road, Before M. G. Dizon (Cliff Drive) St., second lane from sidewalk
5. C5 Road, Before Magsaysay (third lane from sidewalk)
6. West Avenue, Times Street to Quezon Avenue, first lane from sidewalk. Take Del Monte Avenue as an alternate route.
All affected roads will be fully passable on Monday, May, 17 starting 5 a.m.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and take alternative routes instead as traffic buildup is expected. (PIA NCR)