MANILA - The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) is set to road reblocking and repairs on several roads in Quezon City, Pasig City, Makati City, and San Juan City over the weekend.
In a traffic advisory on Friday, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said the road works will begin at 11 p.m., with all affected roads to be "fully passable" by 5 a.m. on Monday.
"Motorists are advised to take alternate routes," the MMDA said.
These roads include:
- Edsa Santolan San Juan City innermost lane (busway) southbound from Santolan-Annapolis MRT Station going to V.V. Soliven Driveway;
- Edsa Quezon City northbound (NB)/ Edsa Quezon City Southbound (SB) after P. Tuazon (Service Road) beside the sidewalk, fronting Cubao Farmers (2nd lane of bus lane), before and after Kamuning Road (2nd lane from the sidewalk), and Edsa southbound corner Arayat beside center island;
- C-5 Road NB (1st lane) after McKinley Road Makati City;
- C-5 Road SB (2nd lane) Makati City;
- Tandang Sora Ave. Quezon City Visayas Avenue to San Miguel St.;
- Times Street Quezon City corner West Ave. fronting Kowloon House;
- Commonwealth Ave. Quezon City Zuzuarregui St. to front of Diliman Preparatory School (1st lane from the sidewalk);
- Along Edsa SB Quezon City Service Road 1st block South Ave. intersection and 1st block from sidewalk corner South Ave. to Kamuning Road;
- C.P. Garcia Avenue Quezon City fronting U.P. Ayala TBI (1st block from the sidewalk);
- C-5 Road Pasig City along Pasig Blvd. Southbound in front of Botikang Pinoy and along Dona Julia Vargas Westbound near the Sitel building. (PNA)